Last Updated: October 2022
What type of information do we collect?
We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; e-mail address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. We may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, communications); payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
How do we collect information?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
We may also receive information about you from other sources, including through third-party services and organizations. For example, if you access third-party services, such as Facebook, Google, or Twitter, through the Sites to login to the Sites or to share information about your experience on the Sites with others, we may collect information from these third-party services.
Why do we collect such ‘Personal Information’?
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services;
2. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
3. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages;
4. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;
5. To provide you with professional assistance, only upon your request;
6. To enhance our data security and fraud prevention capabilities; and
7. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
How do we store, use, share and disclose ‘Personal Information’?
Our company uses third-party services to store and process personal information. The data are stored on secure servers and the securities are examined on a regular basis.
1. We may share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services, including billing, payment processing, customer service, email deployment, business analytics, marketing, advertising, performance monitoring, hosting, and data processing.
2. We may also disclose personal information to service providers or suppliers if the disclosure will enable that party to perform business, professional or technical support for us.
3. We may also share aggregated or anonymous information that cannot identify you with third parties. For example, we may disclose the number of visitors to our Website or the number of people who have downloaded a particular document.
How do we communicate with site visitors?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
How can site visitors withdraw their consent?
If you don’t want us to process your data anymore, please contact us at CustomerService@WesternQRM.com.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, you are invited to contact us at CustomerService@WesternQRM.com.